Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Counting blessings


My life I owe you,
my friend and guide forever,
Mother- my blessing.
***************************************
No debt is repaid
in full, until it carries
a heart-felt thank you.


Tapping our mind's ink
your creative platform, prompts;
haiku heights - thank you
***************************************
Heavens shower grace,
brown earth radiates green joy;
grateful hearts sing praise.
***************************************



This post is shared with Haikuheights and the prompt is THANKS

15 comments:

  1. Super. I love the second stanza, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The attitude of gratitude is so beautiful That's so sweet of you to thank Haiku Heights for the prompts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Shilpa,it is as important to be grateful as it is to bestow your grace. Haiku heights has been a real inspiration for me, the least I could do was thank Leo for hosting it dilligently.

      Delete
  3. Reshma this is a very warm and graceful Haiku. Loved reading all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!, each one is a gem.
    Very good Reshma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like "tapping our mind's ink". Very poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww!! awesome its really nice reshma :) greta going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You to you for all your beautiful posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must return that compliment to you too Amrit :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading the post.
Feel free to share your thoughts :)